Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the manufacturing sector are frequently observed in Indian society, where they actively participate in and support national growth. They develop into reputable brands and provide products that are practical. However, there are instances where the company’s owners and stakeholders yearn for and feel a complex work pattern and process. An organization’s digital transformation is crucial to increasing revenue, improving quality, and streamlining its overall operations.
business compliance the type of ecosystem are often looking for software that perfectly fits their ecosystem and generates optimal results. Their software products are adapted from off-the-shelf ERP products.
A An overview of our manufacturing company’s custom software solution
What are the ways that we helped our business clients to digitally transform through custom software development?
I will now present one of our cutting-edge projects, whose client is a well-known name in the production of irrigation and industrial plumbing utility equipment.
BlueCopper faced many challenges. What made it so difficult?
having extensive expertise carrying out projects in a variety of nations worldwide. The business (Our Client) had a clear goal and desired to centralize and digitize all of its processes. This project was difficult to operate and technically complex. For instance, it was necessary to transform regionally dispersed operation workflows that were at least 20 years old into a consolidated digital system.
It In order to create a custom manufacturing software solution, brainstorming and other PM activities had to be incorporated into the system. It was also necessary to integrate and create a new, robust accounting system. Our ultimate goal was to achieve that.
What steps did we take to complete the custom software development for our manufacturing client?
- If they ask us, the decision to put the project on the cloud was made strategically. The system required to be operational and reachable twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and if the servers were housed, the cost of maintenance, connectivity, and backup power would increase. We chose Digital Ocean as our cloud service provider because it provides a wide range of Droplets with Firewalls and Load Balancers at Reasonable Prices. Since using AWS was now costing the customer money, we decided not to use it here. If not for AWS, we would have chosen it.
- As far as integration is concerned, the internal systems will be connected over a secure VPN.
- Modules and APIs were designed to allow later integration with other systems such as Oracle, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, etc. The Laravel framework was used for the API.
- To sync inventory items directly with the accounting system, Tally ERP-9 has been integrated into the application.
- It was implemented by pushing vouchers generated by the system to the Tally system without any manual intervention.
Working on this client project, which required that the entire team have the necessary domain expertise and skill set, was a pleasant experience that resulted in a success story. Learn more about the services we provide as a custom software development company by viewing our most recent Case studies.