As of 2016, Nikki Majors is 55 years old. She was born on April 18th, 1962 in Hollywood California. She is the daughter of actor Lee Majors and his second wife Faith Majors. Her mother passed away in 2009 and she is now married to actor-comedian Sam Davidson.
From her father’s side, Nikki Majors has one (1) brother and two (2) half-sisters and from her mother’s side, she has six siblings. Two ( 2 ) full brothers, three (3) half-sisters.
Nikki Majors’ Career
Nikki Majors has had a long and varied career in the entertainment industry. Her first credited role was as an actress in the 1984 movie “The Wild Life”. From there she went on to be a stunt double for Madonna in her video for the song “Papa Don’t Preach” and also doubled for Demi Moore in “St. Elmo’s Fire”.
She showed off her singing abilities in the early 2000s while performing with the World-Voices Theater Company where she performed songs from Disney movies. She also worked as an actress in one-man shows for several years which toured all over New York City and Connecticut.
Nikki Majors is currently still working in the entertainment industry. She can most recently be seen in the TV show “The Young and The Restless” as Hilary Curtis.
Factoids About Nikki Majors –
Nikki Majors is the step-sister of actress Farrah Fawcett from her mother’s first marriage.
Nikki Majors was married to actor Troy Davidson in the late 1990s. They have one (1) daughter together named Montana Majors Davidson who is now 19 years old.
Nikki Majors has published a book titled “Chakra Balancing: Fulfill Your Soul’s Potential”. It is available at Amazon for $11.95 and also on Kindle.
- She currently lives in Southern California with her husband and daughter.
- She has worked as the Executive Assistant and the Office Manager for Marilyn Beck & Stacy Jenel Smith since 2006. The two (2) journalists are known for their celebrity gossip columns and Nikki Majors helped them run their empire from their Hollywood Hills offices.
- In an interview she did with “Famous Birthdays” in 2014 she said that her parents Lee Majors and Faith Majors were supportive of her career choice to go into acting.
- Nikki Majors also said in the same interview that her father was not so open to the idea of her becoming an exotic dancer during one time when she moved out to Los Angeles. She said “He didn’t like it but at the same time he knew that it was my choice and he supported me.”
- Nikki Majors is a practicing Reiki healer.
So Majors was one the most Famous Celebrity in the United States of America. She is the daughter of Lee Majors who is the most famous actor on television in the early 1930s. He played very crucial roles for his country and also took part in the Football. His net worth was something around Six million dollars in (1974-1977).
Here is some information about the Nikki Majors Family –
Father: Lee Majors, born on Apr 23 1939.
Mother: Karen Velez born on Jan 27 1961.
Brother: Lee Majors II born on Apr 8, 1962.
Brother: Trey Kulley Majors born on Oct 22, 1992.
Brother: Dane Luke Majors, born on Oct 22 1992.