About VIP Desert Safari + Atv
An evening Desert Safari Dubai is an exciting way to spend the night in the desert. It will make you want to come back again and again. There are many great things to do in Dubai, but you should never miss the Desert Safari tour. The best time to go on a desert safari is in the evening when the sun goes down and the desert gets more relaxed and more comfortable. Let There are red dunes all over the city. Take a drive out of town and you’ll see them for miles.
It all starts when we pick you up from where you are and drive you to the desert in a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser. You’ll drive over the sand dunes in the first part of your Arabian adventure. Unique: When the 4×4 goes around the Dune, you’ll feel Thrill Moments. That’s when you can enjoy the real adventure of a dune bashing safari drive in the desert and you’ll want to do more of it. Afterward, stop for a drink and admire the beautiful sunset. Our next stop is a desert camp. Ride camels on the Ship of Desert. Get the chance to wear traditional Arabic clothes and for women, our female Henna artist will make your hands look beautiful.
After your tour, you’ll have a delicious buffet dinner (veg and non-Veg). There will be plenty of cool drinks for you to drink as well! Enjoy traditional entertainment like a live fire show, belly dance, and Tanura show while you eat. It’s time to show your friends and family that you had the best desert safari in Dubai after the show. Then, drive back to Dubai to drop you off.
This Package Includes
- Choose from your apartment, hotel, home, or private villa.
- If you want to go on a desert safari, you need to get Dubai Tourism (DTCM) permit.
- An adventurous drive to the top of Dune for a photo stop.
- Dune Bashing at the Al Red Desert in a Land Cruiser Toyota Suv is one of the things that you can do there.
- After dune bashing, take a slow drive to the Desert Camp in the desert.
- Tea or other drinks are served at the traditional welcome at the campsite.
- Arabic Sweets and Fruits, Dates, and other things that are fresh and healthy
- Sunset scene photography is what this person does best.
- There are two types of sandboarding:
- With a Quad Bike, you can ride for 25 minutes
- Riding a camel
- Henna is a painter.
- Sheesha: I don’t know how to say this.
- ‘Hubby Bubbly.’
- Photos of people in local Arabic clothes
- Water, tea, and soft drinks (Coke, Sprite)
- There will be a live BBQ and a buffet dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Dinner is served on your table.
- The Camp has full lights and sound on the stage and around it.
- Live fire show:
- At this point, we’re going to dance.
- In this video, two Tanura Egyptian dancers show off their moves with a colorful show of lights.
- At least two live belly dance shows on Arabic music.
- Drive back to Dubai and drop off your place.
This package does not come with anything.
- Beer, wine, and liquor
- Dune buggy things to do (optional)
- There is a lot of tipping (not mandatory)
- Any extra services or costs that aren’t on this list.
It doesn’t matter how many people you have, even one person can do this. As a group of six people, the best is when you get your car and don’t have to share it with other people. It’s important to note that the desert safari is an adventure, so we don’t recommend it for kids under three years old, pregnant women, or people with back problems. But we can set up a private car that will take you right to the camp so that you can do other things there. We also have child car seats.
Our drivers are professional and licensed, and they know how to give first aid and how to drive. Our cars have a roll cage to protect the people inside from getting hurt during an accident. Plus, each passenger has a seat belt. We go on safari: We drive Land Cruisers that can go 4×4. Also, you are covered by us from the moment you get in our cars. Our cars and the people who drive them are covered by insurance.
You need to bring a camera to go on a Dubai Desert safari because the views are breathtaking and unique. Also, one should wear clothes that are easy to move in and not wear jewelry or a big watch because there is no cell service at the camps. Try the Arabic coffee at the camp, and shake your belly with our belly dancer while you’re there.
Everyone can ski from the highest dunes on a skiboard. If you fall, the soft sand will help you get back up. Thrilling and a must-do for everyone. We think you should book the red dune safari to enjoy sand-skiing the best.
You can enjoy the sunset from the highest Dune on your way to the camp, where you have drinks and dinner ready for you.
QUAD BIKES & DUNE BUGGIES
We have two types of quad bikes for adults and kids. 350cc quad bikes are bigger and more powerful than 150cc quad bikes, suitable for kids. It’s not safe to take quad bikes into the desert, so they can only be used outside the camp.