If you are a professional with great aspirations and have always dreamed of studying your master’s degree abroad, you have come to the right place.
As you know, studying abroad has many benefits; from highlighting your professional profile to giving you migration opportunities in some countries. No matter what your goal is, you should look for a mastery that will really help you achieve it.
1. Master of AgriCommerce–Massey University
Agriculture is a fundamental axis in society and the importance of optimal processes is becoming increasingly evident.
This program has modules that develop knowledge in terms of international agri-food marketing, environmental economics, agribusiness and value chain, etc.
Why it’s a master’s degree you should consider:
- The sector urgently demands at least 50,000 professionals with these skills according to the MPI People Powered report
- Massey University is recognized in 1 place for the area of agriculture according to the QS ranking (Quacquarelli Symonds)
- Offers the possibility of doing the Professional Practice Pathway or Research Pathway to gain work/research experience
Massey is one of the best universities in New Zealand and its worldwide recognition will allow you to stand out both in Colombia and in other countries.
2. Master of Conflict and Terrorism Studies – University of Auckland
At present, the various conflicts and violence have raised a wide demand for professionals with mastery of these issues at the academic and research level, but also in government.
It is a master’s degree that combines various disciplines and profiles professionals to develop their potential in government positions, social organizations and corporations at an international level.
Why it’s a featured Mastery:
- Part of its academic guides are renowned researchers who have worked with the United Nations, the World Bank, among others.
- Possibility of structuring the program according to the profile of the candidate (electives)
- A program that gives a broad field of action in many countries (public and private)
New Zealand stands out for its educational quality and the University of Auckland is among the best in the world.
3. Master of Mining and Metallurgical Engineering – Curtin University
If you are looking to stand out as a professional, studying in Australia is an excellent alternative. This Curtin University program is internationally renowned, noted for its commitment to industry-driven research.
It is a very attractive master’s degree in different countries that offers its graduates great opportunities at a professional and salary level.
Why it is a unique mastery:
- High rate of employability of graduates (+95%)
- Access to salary scales higher than other industries (+AUD 90,000 per year)
The state of Western Australia (where the master’s degree is taught) offers extra benefit for families; full-time work permit for the couple and education subsidy in high-quality schools for children of school age.
As you can see, the alternatives are many, but it is clear that New Zealand, Australia and Canada have world-renowned master’s programs.
On the other hand, the master’s degrees that we have presented to you have a broad projection into the future, which will allow you to trace the path you want at a professional level. You can get a better position and salary.
Additionally, all these countries have good immigration policies for those who decide to study in their territories. You will surely find it very interesting to explore this alternative. But if you decide to stay at home, distance learning, particularly a masters in engineering course may suit you.
If you want to know more about programs, we recommend you review the universities that we mention in this list. Its educational quality is unmatched and you will surely find the master’s degree abroad that you have always dreamed of.